Monday, August 2, 2010

June 2010 Gypsy Maps

I promised you in my previous post that I would be working on making Gypsy Maps for the archived PageMaps. Well, I finally finished the ones for June 2010, and they are posted below for you to download. If you do not already have the June 2010 sketches from Becky Fleck's Pagemaps website, here's a link:

http://pagemaps.com/images/2010/june/pagemaps/june10pagemaps.pdf

If this is your first time downloading files for your Gypsy, check out my download and installation instructions. Trust me, it's easy to do. If you can sync your Cricut Gypsy to the computer, you can do it!

Finally, I anticipate that the August PageMaps will be available later today on Becky Fleck's website. As soon as she posts them, I will get busy working on them. Hopefully, I will have August GypsyMaps available later this week to download, or if things get too crazy around here (as they seem to do with the kiddos home on summer vacation), I will get them up as soon as I can.



June 2010 GypsyMaps Download Files

pagemaps2010-june1.1.gypsy
pagemaps2010-june1.2.gypsy

pagemaps2010-june2.gypsy

pagemaps2010-june3.1.gypsy
pagemaps2010-june3.2.gypsy

pagemaps2010-june4.gypsy

pagemaps2010-june5.gypsy

pagemaps2010-june6.gypsy

pagemaps2010-june7.gypsy

pagemaps2010-june8.gypsy

pagemaps2010-june9.gypsy

pagemaps2010-june10.gypsy

If you have any questions or comments, I love to hear from you - just leave a quick note below...

6 comments:

  1. You ROCK!!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!!! You should have a Paypal donation button on your blog!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really great! i haven't had a chance to really look at them nor do something with them as I was at CHA. oh and still uploading pics, video etc. on my blog but, i will love looking at them later i am sure! TFS!

    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This must take so much time!! It is really so sweet of you to post these for us to use! Thank you so very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for doing this!!! I am so glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my gypsy yesterday and found your blog this morning! You are a gem. I can't wait to give these gypsy maps a try. I love pagemaps so I'm really looking forward to playing with my gypsy this afternoon. Thanks so much for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog on the Cricut msg board. You are so generous to share your links! I never would have thought to do the pagemaps on my gypsy!

    ReplyDelete